Things that inspire me:
- Learning in a variety of ways, literary, analytic, experiential,
communicational, and being compassionate.
- Creative endeavors such as art, music, poetry, and dance.
- Hiking in the woods or in nature. Feeling the energy and oneness
in nature that is not felt in the city.
- Strumming on the guitar and composing poetic verses.
- The spirit of Oneness in my experience. The connection between
different facets of my experience such as visual colors, harmonies,
nature, and language. Spirituality is sensing my world as both evident and mysterious and putting that into my poetry.